Changing Font or Background Colors

  • DickT-W0RAA
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2013
      I have looked in the help files and either couldn't find an answer to my
      question or it isn't there. I have a feeling it's me and not the help file
      info.

      Maybe somebody can help. How do I change the background or font color in
      the rtty TX/RX window. Currently I have a light blue bkgnd with white
      lettering and it's extremely difficult to read, especially since I had
      cataract surgery on both eyes. If I could change the font color to black on
      sending & receiving it would be great.

      Tnx & 73,

      Dick
      W0RAA

    • Russ
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2013
        Just go to Setup and Setting and you can change both TX and RX windows and
        text color. I like cyan on Black

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 17, 2013
          Dick,

          DI window, Setup > Settings menu item, Digital Interface Window Colors about halfway down the left side. Click on the appropriate box to change its color. I set mine to white, white, black and orange respectively, for black text on a white background. This is mentioned briefly in the documentation, chapter 2.7.3 (Digging Deeper > Digital Modes > Digital Setup), Section 4.1 (General/RTTY Setup).

          73,
          Rich VE3KI