store messed up on 2.163 on 40m split

  • ww3s73 <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      TS850 VFO A=RX 7085
      VFO B = TX 7220

      Do ALt-O to store a call in it gets stored on 7220, the TX freq.
    • Chris Allingham <ve3fu@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
        --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "ww3s73 <ww3s@z...>" <ww3s@z...>
        wrote:
        > TS850 VFO A=RX 7085
        > VFO B = TX 7220
        >
        > Do ALt-O to store a call in it gets stored on 7220, the TX freq.

        Were you transmitting when you hit ALt-O?

        The same thing happened to me when I worked a GM. I hit "enter" to
        log the QSO while I was giving my report and he showed up in the band
        map on my TX freq. If I hit "enter" to log the QSO while receiving,
        the station shows up in the band map at the right frequency.

        Chris VE3FU / VO2AC