80 meters problem

  • Dick White
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2013
      I have been working the XE RTTY contest using N1MM with the MMTTY engine.
      No problem until I tried to change to 80 meters (3.580) and it will not let
      me make the change. It just stays on the previous band No problem for the
      other bands, just 3.580.

      Any help is welcome.

      Thanks: KS0M Dick

      "Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am"

      Richared C. (Dick) White

      Fulton, Missouri 65251

      Amateur Radio station KS0M

    • John Bednar
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2013
        Dick,

        No problems here.

        If you are using a K3, did you map out the band in the radio config?

        I have been working the XE RTTY contest using N1MM with the MMTTY engine.
        No problem until I tried to change to 80 meters (3.580) and it will not let
        me make the change. It just stays on the previous band No problem for the
        other bands, just 3.580.

        Any help is welcome.

        Thanks: KS0M Dick

        "Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am"

        Richared C. (Dick) White

        Fulton, Missouri 65251

        Amateur Radio station KS0M

      • Robert Chudek - K0RC
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2013
          Hello Dick...

          You can change bands by entering KHz (3580) in the Entry Window. (No
          period in the numbers)

          Does that work?

          73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

          On 2/2/2013 10:59 PM, John Bednar wrote:

          > Dick,
          >
          > No problems here.
          >
          > If you are using a K3, did you map out the band in the radio config?
          >
          > John, K3CT

        • Joe
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2013
            That was my problem also the other day. Was a brain fart. Last timeused
            program was on 20, and wanted to play some in the 10-10 contest. loaded
            up the program but for the life of me i could not get it to go to 10
            meters. I was putting in the decimal point. Key seems to be is enter
            the freq in KHz not MHz

            Joe WB9SBD
            Sig
            The Original Rolling Ball Clock