one more questions/help request

  • bill
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
      2nd help request from this old guy today

      I just set up for the Vermont contest.
      Properly selected qsoparties, chose VT
      I imported the Section List (it said recommended)

      I select to open the Multipliers from the Windows drop down
      But the muliplier window that opens is for a world wide contest

      How do it get the Vermont County window.

      pse and thank you.

      --

      Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic
    • John Bednar
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
        Bill,

        Click on "Other" at the bottom of the Multiplier window to display the
        counties.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
          Thank you John.
          My brain is going....I swear I tried that....but obviously I did it wrong.

          Working now as I remembered it used to....well at least as I thought it
          used to. LOL. One too many CVA's....

          Thanks again.

          --

          A leading authority is someone lucky who guessed right.