Enter Sends Message

  • allenwootton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hello:

      I have been testing N1MM logger for the past few days and it worked perfectly with my netbook computer and FT-817 until I started a new log in preparation for a contest. When using ESM in the new log in either search and pounce or run modes the F8 message (Agn?) is highlighted and sent as the second message instead of the exchange (for S&P mode) or TU (for run mode)after [ENTRY]. In searching through the N1MM documentation I haven't yet found how to fix this problem. I think it must be some small thing in the setup that I'm overlooking and I would appreciate any suggestions as to what should be done to produce the correct sequence of CW messages.

      Thank you and 73,

      Allen, VE7BQO