Using N1MM for the 10-10 winter QSO party?

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2013
      I notice there is no support for this particular contest. Is it possible
      to use one of the general contest setups for state QSO parties to
      participate in and score this contest?
      Tnx and73,
      Michael, W4HIJ
    • Les Elliott
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
        Michael, always worth a look here:

        http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Supported+Contests&structure=N1MM+Logger+Documentation

        Item #6.

        In this case, your next port of call:

        http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=18&offset=100

        73
        Les,G4OGB

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
          Use the TENTENRTTY UDC at http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=18

          Use the 10-10 Hist 2013 on the Yahoo Group Files Section

          Best Regards
          Duncan, KF6ILA