Re: CW macro

  • rich_ve3ki
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
      Hi Craig,

      There isn't a LOGTHENGRAB equivalent for CW, simply because there is no equivalent to the GRAB window (the GRAB window is populated automatically by the DI window as it recognizes call signs in incoming text).

      LOGTHENPOP works in CW. It's not quite as easy to put additional call signs on the stack as in RTTY, because there is no DI window where you can click on multiple call signs to stack them. Instead, you have to enter each call sign into the Entry window and use the SOCALLSTACK or STACKANOTHER macro to push it onto the stack. If the Next Call key is configured to point to a function key that contains the LOGTHENPOP macro, ESM will invoke it instead of the TU Key whenever there is a call sign on the stack at the end of a QSO. See N1MM Logger Documentation > Digging Deeper > Advanced Functions > Single Operator Call Stacking.

      I don't know whether the LOGTHENPOP macro and/or the ESM automation works with the multi-op or partner call stacking feature; they might not be compatible.

      73,
      Rich VE3KI