Re: [N1MM] Log entries with no Time

  • rich_ve3ki
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013
      You selected the wrong contest. As you can see from consulting the table at the N1MM web site (N1MM Logger Documentation > Digging Deeper > Contest Setup and Configuration > Supported Contests > Supported RTTY and PSK Contests),
      the BARTGSRTTY contest is the one in March. The January contest is the BARTGRTTYS selection.

      These two contests are put on by the same organization, but they have different exchanges. The March contest includes the UTC time in the exchange (you put it in your transmitted exchange message using the TIME2 macro, and you get it into the received exchange simply by clicking on it). The program was complaining that you hadn't filled that in the received exchange. It's not part of the exchange in last weekend's contest, so of course you had received nothing that you could click on or enter.

      I think you might have had better success (or at least less confusion) with the responses to your question if you had posted to the N1MMLogger-Digital group instead of here. A higher percentage of the folks on that group will be familiar with the unusual exchanges that are used in some RTTY contests, including the time in the BARTGSRTTY contest exchange.

      73,
      Rich VE3KI