Re: [N1MM] Parallel Port Cards & "Install as Administrator"

  • Pete Smith N4ZR
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
      John, did this work for you? I just reinstalled N1MM and ran it for the
      first time using the Run as Administrator right-click option, and it
      seemed to make a possibly significant change in the registry, but I
      don't have a card using the MOSchip chipset to test with. I'm about to
      order one if it works.

      73, Pete N4ZR
      Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
      http://reversebeacon.net,