N1MM and CQ160 test

  • Ron Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      I had a similar problem during this weekend's contest: I'd enter a state
      (say CO) and N1MM would say its not a valid state. I'd type CO over and
      it would be accepted.

      I think what might be happening had to do with the check partial
      capability with N1MM. Here's what I think happened. And it happened
      rarely. I'd type in a call for the station calling me and if they were
      in the check log N1MM loaded their state/ section. However, if I typed
      the call in wrong I'd fix it in the call entry window and then try to
      log the contact. This is when the " not correct section" or whatever
      the error message was would come up. At least this is my guess on what
      happened. I didn't take notes during the contest as it happened so rarely.

      Thanks

      Ron N4XD