Re: [N1MM] Mult Chaser- not updating

  • ham
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 1, 2013
      Robert,
      Thanks. Pat got me straightened out.. Still a couple of things to smooth out but looking forward to trying it out this weekend.
      73,
      Jim AC0E

      Sent from my iPad

    • Patrick Korkowski
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 1, 2013
        Jim,

        Thanks for the feedback. I fixed a bug and uploaded a new version of
        Mult Chaser on my site. I also added a module specific for the ARRL
        RTTY contest that is available as a separate download.