SO2R Headphone Switch

  • lu7hz
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2012
      Hello,

      Does anybody come out with a N1MM configuration to allow SO2R Headphone switch from audio coming from two different transceivers being fed into two different soundcards? It doesn't seems to be possible with N1MM itself but perhaps with the aid of a 3rd party software.

      Just trying to get rid of my hardware based switch and wondering if the wheel has been discovered already in order not to reinvent it :-)

      Many regards, 73 de Pedro LU7HZ
    • Dennis
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2012
        Pedro

        What is it you are trying to do?
        Is this for SSB, CW, or RTTY, or some/all?
        Feed the same audio stream to 2 different soundcards?

        Dennis W1UE

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2012
          Hi Dennis,

          CW. Receiving audio switch only (the keyer would still be managed by the LPT controled SO2R switch).

          Two transceivers, each one being feed to a different soundcard.

          My intention is for the audio being directed to the headphones to come from each soundcard (i.e. SC1 to left and SC2 to right) or selectively
          drive any of them to both ears.

          I believe it's a much more generic, cheap and simple setup than to use the extra AUX/CD entry on a card as many new cards doesn't even have that addt'l entry anymore.

          73 de Pedro LU7HZ