Re: [N1MM] Re: MACRO ?

  • Rex Maner
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
      Problem ??

      Setting up Macro's for contest this weekend.

      working with the DI window I tried to use {ALIGN} Macro to reset the RX to proper position after the AFC moves slightly off freq in copying. Problem is that with {ALIGN} in the Macro the F1 will not key the TX ??

      F1 being {TX}CQ K7QQ {ENTER}{RX} this Macro works just fine ??

      the Align button just above the F1 works. ??

      Rex K7QQ

    • Larry Gauthier (K8UT)
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2012
        Rex,

        ALIGN works if you insert the {END} command:
        {TX}CQ K7QQ {ENTER}{RX} {END}{ALIGN}

        As an alternative, consider resetting the DI to Ham default:
        {TX}CQ K7QQ {ENTER}{RX}{END}{PROFILE0}

        -larry (K8UT)

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2012
          Thanks will try that ??