Re: [N1MM] Call History File

  • Dave Hachadorian
    Message 1 of 24 , Nov 1, 2012
      You can change the extension to .txt

      Or, you can leave it .csv, and when you click n1mm/import/call history change the little “files of type” pulldown window to “all files.”

      Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
      Yuma, AZ

      Message 2 of 24 , Nov 11, 2012
        Hi,
        is there a possibility if I use contest "DX" for general logging to bring infos from the call history file into the Comment part from the Entry Window.
        Thanks for help and pls excuse my bad English.
        73, Al
      • John Bednar
        Message 3 of 24 , Nov 11, 2012
          Al,

          The Comment field is not a call history field.

          What data do you want to populate (fill) in the Comment of the DX log
          contact?

          Message 4 of 24 , Nov 12, 2012
            John,

            thank you for your answer. I would like to see QTH-Infos and others from a CH-file. So I can correct or complete it, if the CH-file i not right or something is missing.

            73, Al

            --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "John Bednar" <k3ct@...> wrote:

            > Al,
            >
            > The Comment field is not a call history field.
            >
            > What data do you want to populate (fill) in the Comment of the DX log
            > contact?
            >
            > John, K3CT

          • rlitt
            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 28, 2014
              Anyone know where there is a Call history file for w/ve side of the ARRL DX Contest?
              Ron, K5HM
            • Pete Smith N4ZR
              Message 6 of 24 , Mar 1 3:55 AM
                We could sure use one for the W./VE side.  There is a big new one for the DX side in the Call History file section of the web site <http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=27>.  If one or more of the big stations want to, after the contest you can build a Call history file from your log using Thucydides <http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Third+Party+Software&structure=N1MM+Logger+Documentation#Thucydides_by_Carel_PC5M_>
                73, Pete N4ZR
                Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
                http://reversebeacon.net,
                blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.