ARRL Sweepstakes Log Analyzer 3.0.0

  • Robert Chudek - K0RC
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      When the Ontario province was subdivided into 4 new RAC section, logging
      and contest programmers needed to adapt this change in their software.
      My Sweepstakes log analyzer was no exception.

      The ARRL Sweepstakes Log Analyzer starting with Revision 3.0.0 now
      incorporates these changes. In addition during the import of a Cabrillo
      file, it will detect whether the log information came from operating
      before or after the change in RAC sections. Tables, charts, and graphs
      will automatically adjust themselves to accommodate the number of
      Ontario sections.

      Download your free copy from here: *http://tinyurl.com/7xjxypc*

      As always, please let me know if you find a bug or have an idea to
      improve this tool.

      73 de Bob - K├śRC in MN
      k0rc@... or k0rc@...