ER 14 and Rigblaster advantage DVK Question

  • Carol Richards
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      I once had my rigblaster advantage working as a DVK when I had my IC756 pro. For now I am forced to use my TS930s + PIEXX board. The computer and the rig talk to each other fine. The rig is set for com1 and I have the rigblaster working fine on SSB. The problem is that I must be doing something wrong now. My settings under the audio tab are:

      select radio 1 output device......rigblaster advantage
      select port to mute..................CD player (it doesn't seem
      to matter what I select)
      Recording device....................rigblaster advantage
      Recording Port.......................microphone

      On the rigblaster, the TX switch is set to vox

      I know the rigblaster is a USB connection to the rig. Device manager says it is on COM 3.

      I was able to record with ctrl-shift-F-!, but I couldn't hear the playback and it would not go into transmit through the DVK.

      As I said previously, I had it working fine when I had my ICOM...What am I doing wrong?

      Carol