Multiple Callsigns on1 Computer

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2012
      How would I set up N1MM on a laptop to handle operating from different QTHs and with a different callsign? Normally I operate as YS1GR in El Salvador but when I am back in the U.S. my call is W3MKT.Do I have to download a fresh version of N1MM and install it in a different folder?

      Tnxs & 73 Gary W3MKT
    • KE1B
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2012
        On Nov 1, 2012, at 9:07 AM, Gary wrote:

        > How would I set up N1MM on a laptop to handle operating from different QTHs and with a different callsign? Normally I operate as YS1GR in El Salvador but when I am back in the U.S. my call is W3MKT.Do I have to download a fresh version of N1MM and install it in a different folder?

        No. All you need to do is to create a separate database for each callsign used. The Station Information for each database is separate, and can have different callsigns, different locations, etc. Use "New Database" to create, and "Open Database" to change from one to another, as needed.

        Rich KE1B