Re: A wish

  • John
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 1, 2012
      --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "radio_ng2d" <bills_eyepiece@...> wrote:

      < regarding the need to edit ADIF output from N1MM to add e.g. state and other information >

      > Thanks,
      > - Bill, NG2D

      I use DXKeeper from the DXLab Suites for my general logger. DXK has an option that allows a QRZ lookup (as long as you have a subscription to QRZ) that fills in details such as address, state, grid square, and the like as you are importing the ADIF output from N1MM.

      Perhaps HRD has a similar facility?

      73,
      John KK1X
    • radio_ng2d
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 2, 2012
        John,

        That's a good question. I don't see any reference to it in the program, but that doesn't mean it isn't there. It would be nice if it does. I don't have a subscritpion to QRZ.com, although I have been meaning to get one. Perhaps someone else knows the answer.

        - Bill