Re: [N1MM] Setting up CW message

  • Larry Gauthier (K8UT)
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2012
      Mark,

      Rich (VE3KI) uploaded many sample CW function key files that you can
      download and examine at >Files >Function Key Definitions >CW. You might want
      to look at those for good examples of CW messages.

      http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=25

      -larry (K8UT)
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2012
        just put the ( # ) sign and program will do the counting

        eg: Macro F2 , # A 62 wwa

        Rex K7QQ

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2012
          Mark I fowled up in the Macro for F2, # A * 62 WWA

          Forgot to put my call in ???

          Rex