Re: Getting list of countries worked from N1MM

  • k7evi
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2012
      Thanks to all. I did get what I needed- the exactly what I was advised, but Statistics: Row=Call and Column=Zone will give me a workable copy. I will be able to look up the call and hand write the country into the total block. I will be testing various regular logging programs for the ability to import the ADIF and have the program calculate that for me, so I can then print it. But Thanks to all, this will work for the rest of this year. 73