Re: Error log file generated

  • ik2xsl
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
      Hi Rich,
      thanks for the reply.
      Ok about the databases.
      Yesterday evening I exported adif from the general log, then from the cqww rtty log, then I merged both with a text editor.
      I opened a new database, imported the merged file, and all the qso's are displayed.
      The only mandatory thing is that the general log has to be dx type (I first tried dx-pedition but the sw suggested me to do that).
      Probably, when it tries to manage adif with fields referring to various contest types, it warns you and suggest to use the most general contest type.
      In this way one can use N1MM for both contest and non contest qso's.

      Thanks for the hints.
      Marco - IK2XSL.