First try

  • n7or@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 11 , May 7, 2001
      First attempt to run program, jumbled mess of windows all over
      screen, very non-intuitive.

      Go study help file, come back, now program will not run. Runtime
      error 91 no matter what.

      Very unimpressive.

      Hard to beat good old TRLog in dos, isnt it?

      I'll try again, but don't hold out much hope.
    • Tom Bernie
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 21, 2001
        Dear N7OR,

        When someone spends this much time and effort for "our" enjoyment they
        deserve encouragement and thanks. Even if you are having some trouble
        getting the program running correctly, the last thing that can be said is
        that it is "unimpressive." Troubleshoot, ask questions, and think outside
        of the box - remember it's a work in progress.

        Best wishes and 73,

        Tom Bernie K0TB