alt t type ahead

  • ww3s73 <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
      Is there a way to send from the keyboard other than alt t? whats
      happening in station asks for fill, so i go to use alt t and it sends
      the text thats already there first, usually his call and exchange.
      Need a better way to do that or wipe whats already there on the alt t
    • Art RX9TX
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
        Hi folks,

        Sunday, February 2, 2003 ww3s73 <ww3s@...> wrote to N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com:

        wwzn> Is there a way to send from the keyboard other than alt t?

        Good point, from my point of view the best way to start/stop sending
        CW/RTTY/PSK from the keyboard is Pause/Break key, like it is done in
        many other programs.

        --
        73...Art RX9TX 02.02.2003 13:44 UTC

        "Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." (Abraham Lincoln)
      • Rick Ellison
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
          Jamie..
          This is corrected in the next version. I no longer send what is being
          outputed to the TX window. and upon RX the window gets cleared. so
          Alt-T will place the cursor in the window and allows you to start
          typing. If you want you can click in there before hitting Alt-T and
          type what you want.

          73's Rick N2AMG
          rellison@...
          AIM:n2amg

          wwzn> Is there a way to send from the keyboard other than alt t? whats
          wwzn> happening in station asks for fill, so i go to use alt t and it sends
          wwzn> the text thats already there first, usually his call and exchange.
          wwzn> Need a better way to do that or wipe whats already there on the alt t

          wwzn> To unsubscribe, send an email to: