RE: [N1MM] Re: bandmap

  • David Robbins K1TTT
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
      Make sure the radio isn't in a mem-tune mode.

      David Robbins K1TTT
      e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@...
      web: http://www.k1ttt.net

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Daniel Lingvay
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31 12:45 AM
        Hello,

        I think i have a problem here:

        When I enter a telnet cluster and press sh/u older spots appear (black
        coloured) in the telnet window but not in bandmap window. In the bandmap
        windows only the new spots(blue) will appear. What I am doing wrong?

        Dani

        YO5LD

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31 4:13 AM
          Hi Daniel - the bandmap will not display spots that are older than the
          Packet Spot Timeout value set in the right-click menu of the bandmap.
          You can set it to a huge number if you wish to see old spots.

          73, Pete N4ZR

          The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com

          On 8/31/2011 3:45 AM, Daniel Lingvay wrote:
          > Hello,
          >

          > I think i have a problem here:
          >

          > When I enter a telnet cluster and press sh/u older spots appear (black
          > coloured) in the telnet window but not in bandmap window. In the bandmap
          > windows only the new spots(blue) will appear. What I am doing wrong?
          >

          > Dani
          >
          > YO5LD

        • Daniel Lingvay
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 31 7:44 AM