Re: [N1MM] Re: setting up rtty mode

  • Mel Snitchler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      Hello Jim, well with some pain we got the TNC to work. It is all OK now in talking to the computer. I had to do a hard reset last evening. I t now is working with another program but would very much like to get it working with Logger. I down loaded the new manual and in the process of reading it. What I don't understand is when you get the RTTY screen up and you click on the tab to load the TNC commands, do you have to set a file in logger to do this??? like a ini file or a text file. I will continue to do some reading but any info you could share with me would be very grateful. Many thanks.

      Mel WE2K