Lost Score window

  • Art KZ5D
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
      Hello all,

      For some reason, I've lost the score window. All the other possible windows that can be selected can be displayed. But when I click on score window, nothing appears. Tried opening several old logs that I definitely used the score window for, and no window.

      This occurred yesterday and there was a huge lightning storm in the area. No other computer function seems. Coincidence?

      Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

      73,

      Art KZ5D

    • N1MM
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
        Find this section in your ini file:

        [ScoreSummary]
        Top=10200
        Left=2970
        WindowState=0
        Height=2520
        Width=3900
        IsOpen=True

        Change the top & left parameters to zero.

        73,
        Tom

        On 6/1/2012 7:09 AM, Art KZ5D wrote:
        > Hello all,
        >

        > For some reason, I've lost the score window. All the other possible windows that can be selected can be displayed. But when I click on score window, nothing appears. Tried opening several old logs that I definitely used the score window for, and no window.
        >

        > This occurred yesterday and there was a huge lightning storm in the area. No other computer function seems. Coincidence?
        >

        > Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
        >

        > 73,
        >

        > Art KZ5D

      • Art KZ5D
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
          Tom,

          Thanks for the quick response. All good again. And thanks for the continued work on such a wonderful program. You and the team's countless hours in continuing to improve and perfect N1MM is greatly appreciated by all of us.

          73,

          Art KZ5D