RE: [N1MM] Exchange needed for ??

  • Dale Putnam
    Message 1 of 33 , May 4, 2012
      Thanks everyone, for all the suggestions. As always this group is so very helpful.Have a great day, and good luck this weekend!!
      --... ...--
      Dale - WC7S in Wy
      To: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
      From: w7why@...
      Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 11:16:33 -0700
      Subject: Re: [N1MM] Exchange needed for ??

      I found it easier just to grab the key and send the exchange rather than

      mess around with macros. 73

      Tom W7WHY

      Dale

      What I just did was go to NEQP and INQP and copied the counties to NOTE PAD

      then saved them to Desk top,

      When I get operating I'll just put them on the bottom of Desktop and then to

      the bottom of the Desk with the Minus key.

      If I need one its just a single click to bring it up then back down after I

      have what I need.

    • Rex Maner
      Message 33 of 33 , May 8, 2012
        Ray

        I don't know what that OLD F--t Rex had for a problem but at least 1/2 of the IN stations that he worked had to be force logged Cntl+Alt+Enter to get them to take and when it was all over Rex was tired and decided to just make all them IN and take the losses.

        Quack K7QQ