RE: [N1MM] Exchange needed for ??

  • Dale Putnam
    Message 1 of 33 , May 4, 2012
      that's what I am coming to conclude.. thanks.Good Luck!!

      --... ...--
      Dale - WC7S in Wy
      To: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
      From: k7qq@...
      Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 14:43:47 +0000
      Subject: Re: [N1MM] Exchange needed for ??

      Dale

      Just log what is sent.

      Quack

      Message 33 of 33 , May 8, 2012
        Ray

        I don't know what that OLD F--t Rex had for a problem but at least 1/2 of the IN stations that he worked had to be force logged Cntl+Alt+Enter to get them to take and when it was all over Rex was tired and decided to just make all them IN and take the losses.

        Quack K7QQ