Exchange needed for ??

  • Dale Putnam
    Message 1 of 33 , May 4 6:39 AM
      Using 12.5, and expecting to work many of each of the QPs this weekend,I know what to log for the 7QP counties, But what is needed for the otherQPs? NE and IN.... Is there a way to show the mults for those too?Thank you,

      Dale - WC7S in Wy

    • Rex Maner
      Message 33 of 33 , May 8 7:29 PM
        Ray

        I don't know what that OLD F--t Rex had for a problem but at least 1/2 of the IN stations that he worked had to be force logged Cntl+Alt+Enter to get them to take and when it was all over Rex was tired and decided to just make all them IN and take the losses.

        Quack K7QQ