Minor changes to ARIDX contest.

  • Nick, NA3M
    Message 1 of 12 , May 3, 2012
      I fixed a couple of minor bugs (tnx Paolo IN3VVK) for ARIDX and posted an
      experimental version.

      ARIDX contest: multiplier names were swapped in Score window (DXC, Pro), the
      Received number column was not present in the LOG window (IN3VVK). (coded by
      NA3M)

      The installer is located at the bottom of this page:
      http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=20

      This code expects that the public version of 12.05.00 is installed on your
      computer.

      Nick, NA3M

      P.S. Using the latest release (12.05.00) is fine as long as you know about
      these 2 issues. The score and Cabrillo file will be correct.