Re: [N1MM] Update warning pop up!

  • Pete Smith N4ZR
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2012
      That's a new one on me, Ray - haven't seen it here.

      73, Pete N4ZR
      The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
      arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000

    • Bob@n2scj.net
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2012
        I’ve seen that before. I run multiple computers running W7/32 and 64. Not sure which computer complained. I figured that “this file is not normally downloaded...” meant that file what not on the whitelist. I knew what I was downloading/installing so I said, yeah, go do it. There was no problem.

        Bob

        The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
        The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net,/ blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com,