RE: [N1MM] Update warning pop up!

  • Tommy Alderman
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2012
      Ray,

      Yes, I see this just about every time I download an update with my Win 7 Pro
      64-bit system. In the almost 10 years of using N1MM, I have never seen or
      heard of malware or virus contained in N1MM. With over 6000 users, you can
      be sure it would be a LOUD subject if it were to happen. That I know of,
      this warning is only produced in Windows 7.

      73,
      Tom - W4BQF

      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2012
        That's a new one on me, Ray - haven't seen it here.

        73, Pete N4ZR
        The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
        arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000

      • Bob@n2scj.net
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2012
          I’ve seen that before. I run multiple computers running W7/32 and 64. Not sure which computer complained. I figured that “this file is not normally downloaded...” meant that file what not on the whitelist. I knew what I was downloading/installing so I said, yeah, go do it. There was no problem.

          Bob

          The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
          The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net,/ blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com,