Fw: Need Initial SW Loading Help

  • Dick Bingham
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29 6:23 PM
       Subject: Need Initial SW Loading Help

      Hello All

      Today I downloaded the latest FULL INSTALL software as
      instructed and am now puzzled about getting the UPGRADES
      loaded before running the program.

      I accessed the upgrades section but do not know what to
      do 'there'. What do I 'click-on' to install the upgrades (a
      whole-bunch of them !) before running the program.

      Also, please Cc: me at dick.bingham@... ....

      Many thanks & 73

    • Pete Smith N4ZR
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2012