Re: [N1MM] Odd occurance with WinKey

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2012
      I was using 12.01.03 which is current.

      I had forgotten about the "ignore speed pot" checkbox. I suspect
      it is not checked. On this particular machine I use a separate
      keyer for the paddle. I don't use the speed pot for adjusting the
      speed anyway. I set the speed via the GUI.

      When I travel I use my laptop. There I do use WinKey with the
      paddle and have the speed pot enabled. I have never had a problem
      with it in the past. I seem to recall there was a code change related
      to the speed pot setting which was after I last ran with the laptop.

      I am not sure what triggered the behavior since it didn't start until
      some where after 80+ QSOs. It was not the first time I did a speed
      change. I will be getting ready for travel so I will be running with my
      laptop more and will have to watch for this behavior and see if I can
      see what triggers it if it is a N1MM issue.

      73, Larry W6NWS