RE: [N1MM] Feature Request for N1MM VHF/UHF operation

  • John Bednar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2012
      Terry,

      I completely understand but we both know that the accuracy of your personal
      information year to year will not be accurate enough to eliminate asking the
      operator if they have other bands no matter what the program does. At best,
      your data will be a good indicator that in a previous contest you worked the
      current station on multiple bands. The Call History addition will work well
      for this purpose.