RE: [N1MM] Re: Switching Between CW/PHONE and RTTY/DIGITAL in N1MM

  • Terry G. Glagowski
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2011
      Thanks Rich.

      I was missing the N1MM / CONFIGURER / HARDWARE digital checkbox for port
      COM2.

      There are a LOT of configuration boxes among these various tools !!!

      HAPPY NEW YEAR!

      73, Terry / W1TR J

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2012
        Terry..
        Once you have everything setup correctly the logger will disable the
        correct ports or unload the digital window when it needs to when you type
        CW,SSB or RTTY or PSK in the entry window..

        73 Rick N2AMG

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 1, 2012
          Thanks Rick,

          I think I have it setup OK now.

          It's just that there are many dialog boxes with many checkboxes and controls
          and options to be setup.

          Easy to overlook something even after reading the documentation thoroughly,
          especially after abandoning PCI board COM ports and using USB to Serial
          Converters all around (EXTFSK)!

          I wrote up a document including screen shots showing exactly how things
          should be configured for each of my radio/computer combos.

          The TS-2000, the IC-756pro3, and the IC-7000 stations. (the only difference
          is the port numbers on the different computers)

          I also have the details for Ham Radio Deluxe / DM780 (too bad that doesn't
          have FSK or work with MMTTY !)

          I'm also VERY impressed at how well MS Windows 7 64 bit works with all this
          software.

          There are only a couple of applications (not ham radio stuff) that require
          the WinXP Virtual PC.

          73, Terry / W1TR :)