Re: [N1MM] Crash on Win 7 after new log setup

  • William Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2011
      Bob,
      Sounds like you are probably running out of memory. Go to Task Manager - APPLICATIONS and turn off everything you aren't using before starting N1MM and see if that helps.. Also to eliminate unnecessary programs that are running you can  go to ACCESSORIES-RUN- msconfig STARTUP tab and turn stuff off permanently.
      73,
      Bill N3XL