Re: [N1MM] Crash on Win 7 after new log setup

  • Bob Mabery
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2011
      Steve,
      The Radio 1 Parameter was already in default.
      After the first crash, the program started normally and allowed me to look
      at the log the setup without an error.
      however, when I changed power from QRP to LOW, N1MM crashed with the same
      signature:
      Any suggestions?
      Bob

      --
      Amateur Radio Operator
      *W4YBB *

    • William Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2011
        Bob,
        Sounds like you are probably running out of memory. Go to Task Manager - APPLICATIONS and turn off everything you aren't using before starting N1MM and see if that helps.. Also to eliminate unnecessary programs that are running you can  go to ACCESSORIES-RUN- msconfig STARTUP tab and turn stuff off permanently.
        73,
        Bill N3XL