N1MM and macro for sending info from previous QSO

  • Stein Roar Brobakken
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hi

      I got a modul from NA3M for a Norwegian contest.

      How do I setup N1MM to send 599 and Exchange received from a station in
      previous QSO ?

      73 Rag LA6FJA

    • Stein Roar Brobakken
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
        http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Macros
        <http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Macros&highlight=CW%20macro>
        &highlight=CW%20macro

        I found out !!! sorry for disturbing you!!!