Re: [N1MM] K3 and ESM

  • bill_w4zv
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2011
      Using N1MM with LP-PAN/Bridge and Blind Skimmer...no telnet. The problem cannot be replicated with a cold rig. According to Elecraft's DSP designer KK7P, the K3's "END/beep" incicates a memory being addressed that has no contents. My memories are all blank because I use N1MM's stored messages. I'm still thinking this was a temporary glitch possibly caused by a hot rig but will see if it returns in the future. If the only way around it is auto-repeat CQs, I guess I'll use that should the gremlin come back.

      Thanks again for your help!

      73, Bill