Re: [N1MM] Can't start N!MM new update.

  • Steve London
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2011
      On 12/01/2011 09:12 AM, Herb Schoenbohm wrote:
      > Since installing 11.11.4 the computer just hangs on the N1MM logo. I have
      > tried doing a reinstall, evn of tghe base version many times to not avail.
      > Question is N1MM supposed to be in teh program files director or C:\ root
      > director?

      Where ever you told it to be installed.

      On XP, it doesn't matter, but I would put it in the default location C:\N1MM Logger

      > I have tried everything I can think of but for now I am down to
      > paper logs. When I get out of the hang up with XP's Task Manager I get an
      > error message: "Entry Window Form_Unload)-91-Object variable or Block
      > Variable not set" and "Would you like to send an error report?"

      Remove N1MM Logger.ini and restart.

      73,
      Steve, N2IC
    • Herb Schoenbohm
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2011
        Thanks Steve

        I renamed the existing C:\N1MM files to N1MMOLD and did a fresh set up
        . Now everything is working. i was able to transfer the .mdb files
        over after a process of trial and error. But eventually with you gus's
        help i got it to run.