Re: ...was Not Communicating With Rig, really an old K3 PTT issue

  • rikikline
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2011
      Thanks for the info John. I am a very new user of N1MM Log and had incorrectly assumed that it was sufficient to check-out all the operating modes to be sure that everything was working well. I had never before run into a "sleeper" problem like this. So,when I installed the software and all seemed OK, there didn't appear to be any need to be further concerned. Afterwords, I was away from home a lot before the CQWW, and wasn't able to check the reflector on a regular basis, so unfortunately I missed the postings about the problems and fixes that you mentioned. Even so, I'm not sure that the problem that I mentioned is the same one that has already been fixed, but of course I will install the latest version and try an extended contest simulation - hopefully finding that all is OK. Thanks for all that you do regarding N1MM Logger - very MUCH appreciated. I'm sorry and apologize for any frustration that I've caused.
      73,
      Sincerely, Riki, K7NJ