Possible bug

  • g8ubj
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
      I just installed the latest updates V11.09.04 and it seems like the transmit text window is repeated if I go to recieve and then back to transmit again using macros. I think its not clearng from the tx window? Not sure now how it used to work?

      To repeat the issue go to tx and type some text thats sent..

      Go to recieve via a macro "nnnn de G8UBJ {rx} and then transmit again using a macro and the text is sent again. Maybe I changed something in my config or is there a change to macros?

      73 de Rex G8UBJ
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
        Just to be sure - this is in digital mode with MMTTY running?

        73, Pete N4ZR

        The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com

        On 10/1/2011 2:11 PM, g8ubj wrote:
        > I just installed the latest updates V11.09.04 and it seems like the transmit text window is repeated if I go to recieve and then back to transmit again using macros. I think its not clearng from the tx window? Not sure now how it used to work?
        >
        > To repeat the issue go to tx and type some text thats sent..
        >
        > Go to recieve via a macro "nnnn de G8UBJ {rx} and then transmit again using a macro and the text is sent again. Maybe I changed something in my config or is there a change to macros?
        >
        > 73 de Rex G8UBJ

      • g8ubj
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
          Yes,
          MMTTY engine running FSK RTTY, can you reproduce it?

          Rex

          --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, Pete Smith <n4zr@...> wrote:

          > Just to be sure - this is in digital mode with MMTTY running?
          >
          > 73, Pete N4ZR

          > The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com,
          >

          > On 10/1/2011 2:11 PM, g8ubj wrote:
          > > I just installed the latest updates V11.09.04 and it seems like the transmit text window is repeated if I go to recieve and then back to transmit again using macros. I think its not clearng from the tx window? Not sure now how it used to work?
          > >
          > > To repeat the issue go to tx and type some text thats sent..
          > >
          > > Go to recieve via a macro "nnnn de G8UBJ {rx} and then transmit again using a macro and the text is sent again. Maybe I changed something in my config or is there a change to macros?
          > >
          > > 73 de Rex G8UBJ

        • Rick Ellison
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
            This has already been fixed and will be sent to Tom when I get other changes
            done..

            73 Rick N2AMG

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
              Thanks Rick,
              Keep up the good work.. VY 73 Rex - G8UBJ