Re: Re: [N1MM] Version 2.1.33

  • Franki @ ON5ZO.be
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 1969
      ------------------------
      >In case you are
      >wondering...Corona or Rolling Rock.
      ==>> I was afraid that someone was going to say 'Heineken' - Cheers Thomas PA3CEF ;o)

      About the feature: it should be there for operators who want to use it. I don't really like to use it myself - I find it confusing sometimes.
      So I hope it'll be user selectable: partial or full call? Will try V2.1.33 soon!

      All the best for 2003 - hope Cycle23 will not fade too fast!
      - Franki ON5ZO
    • Craig - N7OR <n7or@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 31, 2002
        If this is a Democracy, I say send the whole call as well. TRLog
        makes this an option you can choose. I always choose full call.