(UDC) KCWA JA Domestic exchange pref + 001

  • JA1XMS Makoto
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      On 2011/12/04, we hav KCWA contest.
      The rule in Japanese (Sorry for that) is at
      http://www.jarl.com/kcwa/2011/20111204contest.html

      This is only for Japanese Domestic and 80m/40m CW only.
      The exchange is RST + Area Code + Serial (001)

      The area code is with two alphabet and is the same as KCJ
      contest (already available with UDC).

      I don't believe "RST + Area Code + Serial (001)" can be
      programmed with existing UDC.

      /QsoErrorString/ = Any
      doesn't seem to accept multiple inputs like: either
      /QsoErrorString/ = Sect Numeric
      or
      /QsoErrorString/ = Sect, Numeric

      Is there any work around for this ?
      Thanks a lot,
      ---
      Makoto Fujiwara
      JA1XMS,
      I love N1MM Logger
      Chiba Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland Prefecture