2011 Tennessee QSO Party - Sunday

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      Please allow me this shameless plug for our Tennessee QSO Party. It was in
      the TQP a couple of years ago that John K3CT allowed me to beta-test the QSO
      party changes he had made, namely the ROVERQTH macro, which (for me anyway)
      revolutionized the way we operated QSO parties as a rover. THANKS, John!!

      And...Tom N1MM (the Old Man himself) is a former Tennessean. :)))

      ===

      Fellow N1MM users, it's party time in Tennessee...the 2011 Tennessee QSO
      Party. You're all invited this coming Sunday!

      It all starts promptly at 1800z Sunday, September 4 with non-stop action
      until 0300z Monday, September 5, 2011

      All the scoop can be found right here: http://www.tnqp.org/

      We'll have a bunch of mobiles to chase AND multipliers are by band, so look
      for activity all over. Look for the bonus station * K4TCG * hosted this
      year at Ned K1GU's QTH.

      Along with Erik N5WR, I'll be multi-op mobile cw-only across about 25 middle
      and eastern Tennessee counties (so crank up the keyer and work us quick :))
      We'll be on 20/40m during daylight hours and 40/80m after sundown. Our
      estimated county-by-county times are on the tnqp website. Rumor has it that
      N4ZZ(with AD4EB) will be running around making noise too.

      Some nice handmade Tennessee-shaped plaques and other prizes await several
      category winners plus many
      certificates and lotsa fun!

      Hope to see y'all there!