re :Re: [N1MM] NR REC macro ?

  • stewart GW0ETF
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 30, 2011
      This is not only a potential time waster but also a source of confusion too.

      If I repeat their number back 'cos I'm not sure due to qrm or just not confident I've copied correctly, it seems common practice to repeat the whole exchange several times. This indicates to me I've got it wrong and I'm looking for the mistake - if it is right then a simple 'R' or 'Cfm' is all that should be sent to save time *and* confusion..

      73,

      Stewart, GW0ETF