Re: [N1MM] OHQP

  • Scott Stembaugh
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 27, 2011
      OK - I am blaming rf - last time it did it there was a message at the bottom
      of the entry box abt not being able to find the WinKey. I
      unplugged/replugged the USB cable from the winkey and it seemed happy...

      I blame you guys though - this never happened until y'all start complaining
      about RF and Winkeys.
      ------
      N9LJX
      radio.n9ljx@...