Re: [N1MM] RSGB ssb Field Day

  • Larry Gauthier (K8UT)
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2011
      Mark,

      A good place to start a contest setup is always:
      Documentation >Digging Deeper >Contest Setup and Configuration >Supported Contests

      With all the contests N1MM Logger supports, it’s a long list. But the tables are mode-specific, and the contest are listed alphabetically. When you are on the Supported Contests page, you can always use your browser’s “Find on this Page” feature to plug in some unique text (like RSGB). After locating the desired contest, it will be listed with an external link to the sponsor’s website, and an internal link to the setup instructions elsewhere on the N1MM Logger website.

      -larry
      K8UT