RE: [N1MM] Fldigi engine automation error

  • Rick Ellison
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2011
      Al..
      Go download the latest version of Fldigi and see if that cures the
      problem.. the latest version is 3.21.12..

      http://www.w1hkj.com

      73 Rick N2AMG

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2011
        Rick,
        Fldigi v 3.21.12 still has the same problem.. ( I have verified
        that N1MM is loading the new version )..

        Any other ideas.. What module is N1MM tryng to find that effect
        automation ?

        I am running on WInXP sp3...

        AL, K0VM